CONVERSE X ADER ERROR CHUCK 70 OX
CONVERSE x ADER ERROR
Converse and ADER ERROR collaborate on a new drop inspired by the old. Using a unique layered approach, the Korean brand crafts a distinct Chuck 70 that celebrates the look of aged, well-worn sneakers. Founded in 2014, ADER ERROR’s slogan is “but near missed things.” It’s a philosophy that looks to the past to design what’s next—re-editing to create styles that are both nostalgic and forward looking. The canvas design draws inspiration from the iconic look of old Chucks, capturing the spirit of that aged aesthetic through an array of imperfect details, including roughed up canvas overlays and a burnished distressed effect on the foxing. Converse x ADER ERROR: Create Next—the new is not new.
WHY YOU SHOULD BE DOWN
- Limited-edition, low-top sneakers designed by ADER ERROR with graphic print “the new” on right toecap and “not new” on left toecap
- Blue canvas upper with canvas overlays, and burnished distressed effect foxing and toecap
- Custom ADER ERROR license plate on left foot, graphic print lining, and co-branded matte zinc eyelet detail
- Clear outsole with ADER ERROR’s signature logo and key colour Blue Tetris (TRS) pattern
- Secondary flat cotton lace with ADER ERROR’s signature logo and key colour Blue Tetris (TRS) graphic
Chuck Taylor All Star 70 Origins
By 1970, the Chuck had evolved to become the pinnacle of function and utility for sport, and was considered the best basketball sneaker ever. The Chuck 70 is built off of the original 1970s design, with premium materials and an extraordinary attention to detail. A shoe so rooted in tradition that it has its own instant history. That's the Chuck 70. It's not a shoe. It's the shoe.
STYLE CODE ; A05352C